CP’s Newscreen consists of (3) decks: top deck with steel discs, bottom deck with steel glass breaking discs and incline deck with our patented single bolt finger disc. These decks automatically remove ONP (Old Newspaper) from Mixed Paper, Office Paper, Rigid Containers, and contaminants such as Broken Glass, Dirt and Debris by means of patented disc screen technology.
- Automatically separates Newspaper from Mixed Paper and rigid containers
- Reduces contaminates in final product
- Reduces Labour costs
- Increases system processing capacity
- Reduces residue by capturing more recyclables
- Adjustable incline deck
- Lowest maintenance costs in the industry
- Multiple deck design
- Lower disc cost
- Integrated support structure allows for easy installation and simple integration into various recovery system
- Patented single bolt finger disc design allows for greater separation and easy replacement
- Round tube shafts for greater separation
- Multiple deck design provides greater separation and the highest throughput, with the lowest disc wear in the industry.
- Variable speed drives and hydraulically adjustable deck angle allow fast changes to quickly accommodate your processing needs
- Coupling mounted drive for reduced maintenance
- Heavy duty structural steel frame
- New Syncro belt drive.
- No lubrication Required
- Improved bearing/seal protection for increased durability
- Air system re-designed for greater efficiency and maximum air flow
- Increased horse power providing greater capacity
- CP’s new Cam style cast disc available on glass breaker section for maximum glass breakage with reduced down time
For more information on any of our products please call us on 01706 756500 or email email@example.com.