Haylage / Baleage Packing System
Haylage / Baleage Baler
Up to 180 x 20 – 30 kg Packs per hour capacity
Process Description Haylage / Baleage Baler :-
- The large square / round bale haylage would be initially placed onto the walking floor and the wrapping and ties removed from the bales. The walking floor is capable of holding up to 4 off large bales. (this may vary depending on the size of bales used)
- The material would then feed into the bale breaking system where a spiked conveyor and a special ‘Doffing’ system would thin the material out suitable for weighing.
- The material feeds onto the weigh conveyor where the system automatically weighs out approx. 20 kg of the loose material.
- Once the weight is achieved the weigh conveyor automatically feeds the weighed material direct into the packing unit.
- The packing unit compresses the material down into the finished sizes pack direct into a plastic bag with nominal measurements of 600 x 400 x 220mm.
- The bag is then manually sealed using a special twin seal heat sealing unit.
- The system is capable of being operated by one person @ a rate of approx. 80 packs per hour, With two operators the capacity of the system is up to approx. 100 x 20 kg packs per hour.
Haylage Breaking system.
- To break-up large bales of Haylage, Baleage, Straw and Hay.
- Initially there would be a walking floor system to place the bales. The bales would be placed on walking floor which would be capable of holding up to 6 bales.
High accuracy Weigh Conveyor mounted next to the bagging machine.
Once weight has been achieved the weighed material would be fed direct into the baling unit.
- Weighing unit is independent of the baling / bagging machine to increase the accuracy of the finished bale weight. NOTE:- Other manufacturers have the weigh scale internal with the baling machine which does not provide the level of accuracy we can offer.
- High accuracy weighing unit which is calibrated to 0.1kg
Haylage Baler / Packing Machine.
- Bale size approx.:- 600 x 400 x 220mm This may vary slightly depending on the material and the size and specification of beg being used.
- Production rate:- Up to approx. 180 bales per hour. This may vary depending on the moisture content of the material, nominally the moisture content should be around 35%.
- Bale weight:- From 20kg, depending on the type of material being packes and the model size chosen.
- We utilise a high efficiency hydraulic power unit which allows us to reduce the running kw cost per bale, approx. 50% of other manufacturers.
- All internal contact surfaces are manufactured from stainless steel to prevent rusting of the internal surfaces.
KME Ltd Video Page:- YOUTUBE Link
Link to Facebook page:- FACEBOOK
Contact us for further information:- email@example.com