T40 Horizontal Baler
Horizontal Baler for the processing of many types of materials within the waste , recycling and packaging industries. It’s use is very versatile and can process the following type of materials:- Plastic film , Plastic bottles , Cardboard / OCC , aluminium cans , steel cans etc. This machine is designed and built in our factory located in Littleborough near Manchester so the Aftersales and guarantee is looked after ourselves direct.
- One man operation
- Hand-fed or Semi-Automatic
- Large feed opening
- Feed door interlocked for safety
- Incorporates bale retaining clappers
- Free standing
- Hydraulic drive system
- Hydraulic end door lock/release
- Production of up to 40 tonnes/week (dependant on material).
This horizontal baler can be used as a standalone installation or as part of a larger recycling MRF system, It can also be used in conjunction with an in feed conveyor of which we design, manufacture to suit to exact requirements / application.
Additional equipment that can be used in conjunction with the above Horizontal baler :-
- Bottle Piercing unit
- Chain driven infeed conveyor
- As part of a MRF / recycling sort system
KME Ltd Video Page:- YOUTUBE Link
Link to Facebook page:- FACEBOOK