T50 Horizontal Baler
Horizontal Baler for the processing of many types of materials within the waste , recycling and packaging industries. It’s use is very versatile and can process the following type of materials:- Plastic film , Plastic bottles , Cardboard / OCC , aluminium cans , steel cans etc. This machine is designed and built in our factory located in Littleborough near Manchester so the Aftersales and guarantee is looked after ourselves direct.
The T50 Horizontal Bale Press produces high density bales of a wide range of materials including:- paper / board trim, cardboard, expanded foam, plastic bottles, aluminium / steel UBC’s / cans.
Incorporating full safety features, the T50 Model is designed for semi-automatic feeding into a top mounted hopper by means of a feed conveyor or from a mezzanine platform/MRF system.
- High density mill sized bales
- Wire, steel/plastic strapping can be used to tie bale
- One man operation
- Automatic baling sequence with manual tye-off
- Large feed opening
- Access door in hopper (interlocked for safety)
- Incorporates bale retaining clappers
- Hydraulic drive system
- Hydraulic end door lock/release with safety catch Production of up to 80 tonnes/week (dependant upon material
This horizontal baler can be used as a standalone installation or as part of a larger recycling MRF system, It can also be used in conjunction with an in feed conveyor of which we design, manufacture to suit to exact requirements / application.
Additional equipment that can be used in conjunction with the above Horizontal baler :-
- Bottle Piercing unit
- Chain driven infeed conveyor
- As part of a MRF / recycling sort system
KME Ltd Video Page:- YOUTUBE Link
Link to Facebook page:- FACEBOOK